Planned since 2009 and incorporated in 2012, Shenstone Green has developed a dedicated broker platform to increase brokerage revenues. It directly addresses information distribution problems within brokerage houses, and improving the experience of counterparty trade execution.
A team of 6 ICG consultants worked for 6 weeks and delivered a slide deck and written report to the client.
- Issues Identified:
- Industrial look at the fixed Income e-commerce landscape in the Europe, US and Asia.
- Client analysis in interdealer and Agency Brokers
- Regulatory Impact Analysis into the impact to the broking industry and IT systems
- ICG Recommendations:
- Transparency & regulatory co-operation through automatic data reporting – enable recording of pre- and post- trade information for all OTC trades in a streamlined and consistent format
- Sophisticated pricing in the face of decreased demand – Include risk ratings, regulatory cost and a breakdown of fees into pricing for trades.